Covid 19 safety plan as an Essential Business
Keeping you, your family, our Team & trade partners safe and serviced are our top priorities. As the COVID-19 concerns and orders continue to evolve, we feel it best to communicate what steps Budget Carpet and Flooring is taking to ensure a safe work environment for everyone.
As part of the essential construction industry, we are open for business, providing products and services to the Home Builder, Commercial, and Property Management customers.
Homeowners, we are here to serve you as well helping you with emergency services, and planning for your future renovation projects. During the current Stay at Home Order, our showrooms are open for emergency services and by appointment only.
In addition to the precautions above we feel it is best practice, at this time, to employ the following measures in our office & on our jobsites:
- Practice flexibility and patience for those who need to cancel, move, or modify meetings and events.
- Supplying additional hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes to our Team.
- Daily frequent cleaning of commonly touched surfaces & workstations.
- Daily self-monitoring of health & well-being of our Team members.
- Require any Team members who are sick to stay at home until they are symptom free for 24hrs (without the use of medication).
- Require any Team members who test positive for COVID-19 (or someone in their family) quarantined for 14 days.
- Halting work inside a Client’s home where someone living in that home has tested positive for COVID-19 until they are confirmed to no longer be infected.
Be well & stay safe!